- Home Life
- Carbon Copy
The Home Depot's Fall Style Guide and Blog Network10|30|12
I couldn't be more excited to announce my partnership with The Home Depot as part of The Fall Style Guide Blog Network! As such, I will be sharing some fabulous projects over the next few months and I personally can't wait to get my crafting fix! Hatching this baby bird has been quite the experience but I am eager to get back into one of my favorite pastimes!
This is exciting stuff The Home Depot is branching into and I for one couldn't be more thrilled that several of my favorite things will be merging and finding common ground under this new concept: DIY, Design, Crafting, and Holiday Decor! Can I get a yahoo? It's my dream come true quite frankly! Be sure to check out the special fall related projects and style ideas they have! Oh fabulous fall, there is no better season in my book!
There is even an app for this! I know right? Genius... Some info on that: Make the fall season your own with The Home Depot Style Guide. Find the latest home improvement projects, design ideas, décor trends, budget-friendly updates and more. Easily browse, share and shop this magazine so you can start enjoying your space faster.
Did you catch that...you can shop the magazine right from your mobile device or computer...LOVE!
For regular updates on current happenings tune into The Home Depot on FB and Twitter! I will be participating in the Fall Style Guide Twitter Q & A on November 15th at 8pm EST using the hashtag #AskTHD! I hope you will join me, it should be a fabulous event and my very first Twitter Party! yahoo...
- The Home Depot Style Guides give you a dose of seasonal inspiration and know-how. Check out the best projects, trends and colors year round.
- Sarah Fishburne, The Home Depot’s Director of Trend and Design, highlights ways to incorporate seasonal trends into your home in The Home Depot Fall Style Guide.
- Subscribe to the Style Guide and get updates each time a new edition is released. Plus, you'll get exclusive Home Depot savings, offers, how-to project ideas and much more.
- Make the fall season your own with The Home Depot Style Guide app. Find the latest home improvement projects, design ideas, décor trends, budget-friendly updates and more. Easily browse, share and shop this magazine so you can start enjoying your space faster.
- Wreaths aren’t just for Christmas anymore. They’re finding their way from the front door to practically every room of the house. And when you’re creating a wreath to celebrate the season or a special occasion, you’re only limited by your imagination. Find wreath ideas in The Home Depot Fall Style Guideto welcome the harvest season.
- Create your home’s oasis with the latest trends in kitchen and bathroom décor by using muted, natural hues that sing to warm, cozy spaces, or metal finishes that make your home sparkle. You don’t have to leave summer behind when blending in fall’s best colors.
- The Home Depot Fall Style Guide shows how optical illusions can make any room seem just the right size while adding a festive touch to your décor inside, and preparing the space outside.
The Home Depot partnered with bloggers such as me for their Fall Style Guide Blog Network. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts. The Home Depot believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. The Home Depot’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.