- My Home Life
- Carbon Copy
Goal Setting and The New Year 201312|23|12
Well we did it... we wrapped up our Really Big Holiday Giveaway with complete and utter success! I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did! So fun...
I thought that since we are celebrating our 3rd year here at TDC, that perhaps it is high time we change things up a bit and get a bit more personal around these parts. I have a few things I have been wanting to do, and a new year of blogging fun is the perfect excuse to get down to business and start checking things off the list! I feel like saying things out loud and putting them in print will give me a bit more pressure to actually make these things happen, so I am going to make a quick list of some of those goals and items I hope to accomplish for the year ahead...
Ok here goes...
- I want to share more about myself, my family and the happenings around our home - after all you guys have never even seen Mr. TDC! eek...
- Complete more home decor projects around my own home - start walking the walk rather than talking the talk.
- Round out my content and bring back former columns that I have let fall by the wayside - make this a bit more of a well rounded lifestyle blog rather than only a DIY blog
- Style Files
- Retail Therapy
- The Artist Inside
- Color Connection
- Lust List
- Holiday Celebrate
- Kiddo Kunundrums (ya I just made that one up... I needed something clever that went with the word Kiddo)
- DIY + Project Roundups
- Purchase One Pretty Thing for my home each month and share that as a new column
- Post twice a day rather than just once.
- Post more plans and more showcases.
- Share amazingness from around the interwebs...after all I am completely inspired on a daily basis, and why not celebrate that fact!
- Spend more time interacting with all of you on social media outlets (FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram, etc)
- Create more video content
- Get the forum working properly and thriving for sharing, project requests and questions etc...
- Make our FB page a fully interactive experience where all of you feel comfortable posting questions!!!
- Create and mediate a community on G+ for building and all things DIY related!
- Bring on additional talent here at TDC for other areas of design (graphics, photography, crafting, etc)... holla if this is you!