If you would like to contact me for submissions, questions, advertising, partnerships or general thoughts and such... feel free to drop me a line. I love to hear from you fine folks! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the right.
Please note that due to a high volume of emails, it may take us up to a few days to respond, but we always aim to reply promptly. If you haven't heard back from us within 3 business days, please feel free to contact us again. It's possible something fell through the cracks, given the typical mental state (or lack thereof) of our editors, which borders on insanity most days.
SUBMISSIONS: We're always interested in promoting new and unique ideas with various aesthetics. If you have helpful knowledge or a fabulous idea to share, we’d love to hear about it. We're looking for amazing and creative folks like you to contribute gorgeous crafts, DIY projects and design related articles to our site! We generally pay for original project submissions that are accepted and we might even ask you on board as a regular contributor and team member!
WHAT SHOULD YOU SUBMIT?
We’re looking for tutorials for home related projects, kid-centric crafty goodness, handmade holiday decor and other design related content that is original and has a modern aesthetic. Show us your stuff and make amazing home decor from simple, easy to find materials and we will swoon over your genius!
SUBMISSIONS MUST FULFILL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Please submit your content for review. Please note not every tutorial / project will be accepted. If you are unsure about your concept, feel free to send us your thoughts for feedback before you dive in headfirst. Please also note that positive feedback for a project pitch does not gaurantee project acceptance.
2. Your content must be your own original work and not published anywhere else. Please note that your content may be edited prior to publishing in order to remain consistent in voice and representation of the site.
3. You must have a PayPal account for us to send payment for accepted projects. Fees are paid the first or second week of each month following content publication.
4. All projects must contain original images or stock photos and should not contain images found on Google Image Search or Pinterest.
5. If you are submitting a design related article, please always credit your sources. Always... The End.
6. Images must be a minimum of 550 px wide and should be produced in natural light and with a clean and beautiful aesthetic.
IF YOUR SUBMISSION IS ACCEPTED:
· You grant a license to our readers to use the knowledge and demonstrated actions shown in the tutorial, for their own projects without credit or reference to you or this site.
· You grant a license to TDC to be the exclusive publisher of the content online. You may republish excerpts or extracts, online – on your own site for example – however the content in its entirety should not appear elsewhere and should not be titled in precisely the same manner. Besides this is a no no where Google is concerned.
· You consent to the full content, excerpts, samples or examples from your submission appearing on all TDC sites, products and services - for example TDC social media outlets.