First build using plans from the site, think it went pretty well (and surprised it came out mostly square and symetrical). I have a carptentry background, but it's been awhile since I got my hands dirty. I Built this for my baby girl that is on the way, hope it is something that can last her!
Modified the plans to shorthen the length, but increase the height. We needed something specific for our space and wanted the drawers to be large (we hate small drawers). Most difficult thing for me was finishing it, I probably sanded the paint and the polycrylic 100 times to get them to look the way I wanted. The drawer fronts are walnut scrap from a cabinet shop, did a tung oil on them and then sealed it with satin polycrylic. The pulls are from ebay, mid-century vintage copper NOS. Drawer slides are industrial and lock in when pushed which should come in handy the first few years.