We had been wanting a bar cart for a while, but didn't want to spend the money on a nice one. This was our first more complicated project. We had to adjust the plans a bit to fit in our in our teeny tiny rowhouse. Thank you for posting these plans!
$200 (including wheels)
This took us a few about two months working off and on.
We adjusted the dimensions because of how narrow our house is. We also didn't use a kreg jig, and used brackets and regular wood screws instead.
The most difficult part of the project was finding drawers and wheels. Since we adjusted the size, the openings for our drawers were very nonstandard. We had to end up making our own out of hardware cloth. It was also hard to find reasonably priced wheels. We ended up using Singer sewing machine pulleys from Ebay.