If you are absent from building and commenting for more than a couple of weeks Rayan and Cher start asking what you are doing. Kind of nice to be missed. So I am posting some pics of things I have been doing over the past few weeks:
1. A hummingbird garden divided into two parts for each local grandkid, Jonathan and Noah. Planted a firebush and firecracker plant in each garden with sunflowers between them. Next year they will be screaming with color. Added three hummingbird feeders and one platform feeder for the lazy birds and squirrels.
2. Two jigs for the bandsaw and maybe someday a tablesaw. Wish I could remember where I got the plans.
3. A new gate latch that is massive enough for a barn door. I was tired of the "gravity" types not latching. In this South Texas wind the latch has to work or your gate will become splinters very quickly.
4. Protection for my tomato, cucumber, and watermelon plants from the birds and squirrels. I am losing the battle.
5. Organizing my garden tool shed. New hangers for the big tools. An adjustable shelf case for the other stuff. And a new door made from fencing and pine using dowels and PH screws.
Maybe Cher and Rayan could add a section for posting projects like these.