As part of the Apartment Guide: New Year New Style Blogger Challenge, I set out to recreate my Master Bedroom space with a budget of $150. Whenever beginning a project of this nature I think it's entirely wise to gather a little inspiration to help guide you and keep you on track as you move through the project's details. I thought I might share some of the inspiration I am using for this budget friendly makeover, and I hope it might inspire you to get out there and browse the interwebs for something you love as your guiding light, while you redecorate through the world of decor. It can get a tad crazy and scattered once you actually dive on in!
Apartment Guide as your Go To Resource:
- Whether you're living, looking or moving Apartment Guide offers how-to tips for making the most of your space on a budget.
- Ready to redecorate your home but short on cash? Apartment Guide can help you find inexpensive decorating ideas for how to update an area or room without spending a lot of money.
- If you’re ready for a whole new space or are looking to move, Apartment Guide has the photos, floor plans, features and tips to help you find the perfect apartment community.
- “Like” Apartment Guide on Facebook at Facebook.com/apartmentguideor follow them on Twitter @AptGuidefor real-time tips and updates on making the most of your space.
- Wondering how to make your new space your own? Apartment Guide has tips for how to decorate your apartment on a dime.
If you enjoyed this post please PIN IT and STUMBLE IT! Definitely comment below, Share it or Like it, and subscribe to my feed to stay up to date! You can now also: Follow my blog with blog lovin! I would love for you to check out my other site: Handmade-Holiday! For all of your DIY Holiday Decor, Gifts, Parties, and More!